Skip to main content

In my room.

In my room.

My room is my shelter, my home,
Where I live and roam.
It is the place where, l play ;
Remain safe and feel slay.

When I come inside, through the room door,
I feel comfortable more;
Nobody in my room lives here,
Except for me and my things there.

My belongings are full in my room,
Which I have to clean and broom.
No one other of my things rather;
Only about my things, I have to bother.

I have a bed where,
I sleep and rest.
I keep clean my pillows and blanket, keep it aside on my bed;
So, it doesn't feel like a fest!

Facing towards the east there is a windowpane,
At least, from where my room air gains.
Keep it fresh and fragrance filthy,
So I feel to breathe healthy.

Full of books and study belongings, there is a table,
Where I sit on a chair to be able;
To do my deeds,
As I like to write and read!

In my table, I have a stuffed toy;
that brings inside me a joy.
Loneliness in me disappear,
When I see it
And feel more happier!

                                          -Indrajit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m in love with you.

I'm in love with you, Whenever you smiled at me; My tensions get flew!                                 I'm in love with you, Whenever I look into your eyes; In summer I feel myself in the ocean of ice!   I'm in love with you; We will be together, If you love me forever!   I'm in love with you, In the tough times; You are my support, my spine!   I'm in love with you, I'll be yours, I promise; If you are apart, I will miss!   I'm in love with you, I never thought of others Except, you.                                                                       - Indrajit.

Absence !

Your absence is just like a struggle to my mind; My heart was an Amorist, that amored when you denied. My love was aphonic, but burdly and splendid; For you it was like a puzzle, you broke it! . I may not be the one ideal, but the real; My love was not esoteric, but it was areal. You are like an arcane lassy, who was meant by few; Your ariose beauty, always get me blew! . I miss those tables and chairs in the cafeteria, where we sat; I too miss those days, when we do late-night chats. Your voice was canorous, that never feel me alone, Being your absence, it feels my heart was thrown! . I was crazed about you for years, But when you refuse, my eyes were filled with tears. My time period was getting more longer; As passing days without you were very stronger! . After you left, I'm off-tracked; Your egregious mind, letting me get you smacked. Unfortunately, I stopped, when you blush; Finally, let me say, you were my favorite crush! -Indr