Skip to main content

Helping, A Part of Love

Boston city, USA, (2011);

Our each unit block of relationship started breaking into parts from the party night in Julie's house celebrated last month. I and Darcey were invited on Julie's birthday party. Many of our old school mates were present there except, Ailsa.
Ailsa was one of our toppers during the school times and my girlfriend too. She was a beautiful girl. Our unmature relationship was carried out till the school finals after that, she went to Dubai for her management studies. In school life, we both used to sit with each other, help each other in our homework, shared lunch during the tiffin break. We sometimes behaved as couples, thinking we got married. But, that was not the matured time period of us! I asked Julie, where's Ailsa ? I haven't seen her from a long period of time. "Old Love is awake" some of those fucking mischievous boys of our class shouted !
Everyone started making fun out of me. I went to them and said, "What's there to shout so, idiots? It was our school life we used to be friends. But, now I'm in a relationship with Darcey". Darcey was a fishy minded girl, and I was afraid, that she doesn't get that line wrong out there. Suddenly, Ailsa arrived, "Aww Julie my sweetheart you grown up too much, Happy birthday dear. You don't look like the photo putted on your social networking site, pheraphs you're more beautiful". Julie replied, a gossip was going on between us about you. "Gossip"..? Why? Ailsa asked. Julie hold my hand and pulled me in front of Ailsa and said remember him Ailsa? Ailsa looked into my eyes, her eyes were just lightning up the dark soul inside me. She has now become more beautiful than before in her school days, her slim body, opened up long hairs, shinny pupils of her eyes were just taking my mood away from Darcey for a few minutes. Sorry, I can't ! Your Intro.? She asked me. I was feeling very sigh to speak to her, I said, "hey forgot me Ailsa? I'm Ethan. Remember something?" Oh....Ethan, my Lovely best friend, where were you? We haven't met for so many years. You have become so handsome and smart, so... what's going on. I joined a private company from a year ago, still working there as an office staff, I replied. She said, I completed my management studies and I was placed in a production company. You're so changed Ethan. You too Ailsa, I replied! Julie came with a plate of starters and said enjoy yourself friends. Darcey was sitting on the sofa and was taking a sip of juice and noticing me from a while. I went to her and sat beside her, she asked, "Who is she, to whom you was talking to?" I called Ailsa and said Ailsa meet her, she is Darcy my girlfriend and Darcy, she is used to be my best friend during my school days. Darcey and Ailsa both shake hands and said nice to meet you. Ailsa stood up, hold my hands and said, let's have a dance dear we haven't enjoyed ourselves for years. I turned towards Darcey, I understood that she is getting often bored and angered. I said to Julie not to leave Darcey alone. Julie and Darcy were talking for a long time, I and Ailsa were in dancing mood. Her one hand was grabbed on my hand, put her another hand on my solder and i was holding her waist. She said, "you are just as handsome as before Ethan...I miss you!" I asked her, "Are you drunk before the party"? She said, "No why?" I replied, "You are just acting like that". "It's not alcohol Ethan, your eyes are an addiction" she replied. "Seriously Ails....." She put her finger on my lips and said I'm speaking the truth, she replied. After the dance we went to take a drink on the table, while pouring it in the glass, a little amount of wine just fall on her gown on the bottom. She said "oh my god, I have to wash it first, if my parents see it, they will doubt me that if I would have drunk last night." May I help you? I asked. Yah sure why not! She replied. I took some tissue papers and a tablespoon of soda from Julie's Kitchen. We went to the washroom. She washed it with water and soda, and I rubbed the tissues on her dress. She said, "Thank you Ethan..." she said. We are friends still good friends right?,We should help each other as we used to do it in school life, I replied. She grabbed me with her arms and tightly grabbed my lips. I was too enjoying it ! "Hey, what are you doing Ethan?" Darcey came into the washroom and shouted. Our lips quickly left each other. No...no....nothing was like that, as you think Darcy, Ailsa said. So what was it, Can you answer me now? Darcy shouted again. I said, we were just school friends, who met after years. I replied gently. So, What's wrong with you Ethan? Have you forget that you have a girlfriend now? Darcy said. "Oh...please Darcy, don't create a scene now in front of my old school mates" I answered. She walked into the main hall, took her bag and went away through the corridor. I could understand she was in anger.
Ailsa said, "I'm very much sorry for what I have done." It's Ok my friend, those things use to happens some of the times. Don't worry Ailsa, I replied. She took my phone number and asked, "Can we meet tomorrow?" Yah, sure why not ! I said. Bye for today Ailsa, now I have to convince her for what happened today, Bye !
Next morning, I went to Dercy's house to meet and convince her, see was having her breakfast. "Darcy, I know that the thing happened last night was not a good expectation from me, please forgive me dear!" I said. She said, "You are not a kid Ethan, everything has a meaning and the scene I saw yesterday just took my sleep away last night." But, trust me Dercy, I'm still feeling guilty right now. Leave it what happened yesterday, let's make it mutual again, I said. You all must remember one thing, when you're in a relationship, don't gossip about past matters and if the fault is not yours then also, you should try to compromise yourself because compromising makes everything good. Darcy was staring at me for a while, "all over Mr.?" she asked. Suddenly, my phone ranged, Ailsa was calling me at that moment.
"It's the natural response of the universe, that when you are in a suffering situation, more bad thoughts will come into your mind which will prove to be your life experience in this real world." Just as you see, Ailsa was calling me in front of Darcey. I was just praising god in my heart; oh lord save me this time, otherwise I will be in a great calamity. I just putted my phone into silent mode and texted Ailsa,
Me: Good morning! Where to meet today?
Ailsa: Sip cafe, on 5'o clock in the evening?
I was just going to answer the text Darcey took my phone away and said, let's see to whom you are talking to. "Not now again god", I murmured. So, you both are fixing the spot and time for your date with her, She was in anger and said I'm feeling irritated now, just leave me alone and we should get separated soon, Get lost Ethan! She was not in a mood to talk to me and I was feeling ashamed too.
It was evening, I went to meet her in the cafeteria. I was shameless, doesn't thought about what Darcey said, that we were going to break up soon. Yes, it was a stressful feeling, but Ailsa was my best friend during school days, how can I betray her.
After a moment Ailsa arrived, oh Ethan, sorry to wait you! She said, It's my duty Ailsa, we are meeting personally after so many years. We went inside the cafe, sat in front of each other. We were just having a gossip there, suddenly she popped up and said, "wait I'm coming from the washroom." She rushed towards the washroom. I was waiting in the table for a long time for her. Thoughts of scepticism was rising in my mind. I lost my patience and called her. I was shocked when she picked up my call. She was crying;
She: cries cry.......
Me: What happened? What are you doing there for a long time.
She: Ethan, I cannot come out from here. I am in a trouble!
Me: What happened tell me. Can I help you out?
She: When I was talking to you suddenly, I felt something Swampy. I was feeling Uneasiness. After that when I came into the washroom I saw there were strong lashes of blood in my inner garment and my trousers, I was afraid. After that when I saw inside my trousers, I started crying over there. I'm suffering from heavy periods. I haven't bought my sanitary pads, I can't come out. This month it began earlier. My trouser got moistened due to heavy blood flow, I can't go out.
Me: Don't cry, wait there. I'm trying to do something.
My mind totally stopped working, I can't think about anything. I was searching for help. Then it came into my mind, someone can help me that's Darcey! I called her, she was still angry on me. After 3 missed calls she picked it up;
Darcey: Now what happened, again you gonna request me for pardoning you?
Me: Darcey, I want your help I'm in a big trouble!
Darcey: Fuck you! And your help. Sorry, it's enough now. Leave me alone don't call back. I can't help you.
Me: Not me, It's Ailsa who need your help. She is suffering from periods. She is in the washroom inside a cafe house. Now please don't betray her, she needs your help, her trousers are totally wet due to it. No one is there except, you can help her out. "Save her dignity." Please Darcey, help me for the last time before living me!
Darcey: What? Wait! I'm arriving there soon with sanitary pads & trousers.
I gave her the address, and told her everything! At that moment I was really feeling guilty and ashamed of me. After few minutes, Darcey arrived there, "Where is she?" She asked. Come inside she is in the washroom, I replied. Darcey went inside the washroom and helped her out. After few minutes they both came out, now I was happy at that moment. Ailsa gave her a big hug and said "You just saved me because it was very prestigious for me, I had stuck myself there for a long time."
Thank you again Darcey! "Are you alright Ailsa?" I asked her. It's all fine now, Thanks to you also Ethan, if you wouldn't called her, I may be there inside for hours. You both are the sign of goodness. You helped me a lot in my school life and Darcey saved me today in my adulthood. Thanking you both again. Bye! I must move now.
She took a taxi and moved. Bye Darcey, I too should move now. "Where are you going? Come with me." She replied. She grabbed me within her arms, kissed on my chicks and whispered in my ears "Helping, is a part of love and you proved it Ethan...., a purest soul is living inside you!" Forget what happened before, let's start it again as a new path to our future.
                                                                                                        - Indrajit Kar.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m in love with you.

I'm in love with you, Whenever you smiled at me; My tensions get flew!                                 I'm in love with you, Whenever I look into your eyes; In summer I feel myself in the ocean of ice!   I'm in love with you; We will be together, If you love me forever!   I'm in love with you, In the tough times; You are my support, my spine!   I'm in love with you, I'll be yours, I promise; If you are apart, I will miss!   I'm in love with you, I never thought of others Except, you.                                                                       - Indrajit.

Absence !

Your absence is just like a struggle to my mind; My heart was an Amorist, that amored when you denied. My love was aphonic, but burdly and splendid; For you it was like a puzzle, you broke it! . I may not be the one ideal, but the real; My love was not esoteric, but it was areal. You are like an arcane lassy, who was meant by few; Your ariose beauty, always get me blew! . I miss those tables and chairs in the cafeteria, where we sat; I too miss those days, when we do late-night chats. Your voice was canorous, that never feel me alone, Being your absence, it feels my heart was thrown! . I was crazed about you for years, But when you refuse, my eyes were filled with tears. My time period was getting more longer; As passing days without you were very stronger! . After you left, I'm off-tracked; Your egregious mind, letting me get you smacked. Unfortunately, I stopped, when you blush; Finally, let me say, you were my favorite crush! -Indr

In my room.

In my room. My room is my shelter, my home, Where I live and roam. It is the place where, l play ; Remain safe and feel slay. When I come inside, through the room door, I feel comfortable more; Nobody in my room lives here, Except for me and my things there. My belongings are full in my room, Which I have to clean and broom. No one other of my things rather; Only about my things, I have to bother. I have a bed where, I sleep and rest. I keep clean my pillows and blanket, keep it aside on my bed; So, it doesn't feel like a fest! Facing towards the east there is a windowpane, At least, from where my room air gains. Keep it fresh and fragrance filthy, So I feel to breathe healthy. Full of books and study belongings, there is a table, Where I sit on a chair to be able; To do my deeds, As I like to write and read! In my table, I have a stuffed toy; that brings inside me a joy. Loneliness in me disappear, When I se