Skip to main content

The will.


"The will".


Deciding a 'will' is tough,
Because it makes relationships rough.
Families get separated;
Property makes mind distracted!

Selfishness arise in mind due to money;
There's no sweetness among them like honey,
They don't think of each other's health;
But, only worried about their father's wealth!

A person of majority age declares a will,
With full senses and free of pressure;
But everybody knows,
Money is itself a pleasure!

An executor knows the safe custody,
Of the testator's will;
The temptation of money will let him,
the testator kill.

The executor's faith was sold for bribes;
Instead of explaining the landlords wife,
for this beautiful family life!

Family members are crazy for share certificates,
Without letting, the law investigates.
Fixed deposits own by the father;
Will be divided among members.

For money, they killed their father,
And sold his Inn;
This in the eyes of God is a Sin!

But still no one knows, what's mentioned in the will;
After seeing it their blood cells will get killed.

In the 'will' it was mentioned;
That, the property was sanctioned.

By whom do the whole money relevant?
No one.....
But, the father's two faithful servants!

Who are those two servants?
But, the testator's last intends!

The will was carrying the witness signing,
Life of the family members were drowning.

For which reason,
The both servants were 'will' trusted?
Because,
Of their faithfulness in front of the father lasted !

                                                                               - Indrajit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I’m in love with you.

I'm in love with you, Whenever you smiled at me; My tensions get flew!                                 I'm in love with you, Whenever I look into your eyes; In summer I feel myself in the ocean of ice!   I'm in love with you; We will be together, If you love me forever!   I'm in love with you, In the tough times; You are my support, my spine!   I'm in love with you, I'll be yours, I promise; If you are apart, I will miss!   I'm in love with you, I never thought of others Except, you.                                                                       - Indrajit.

Absence !

Your absence is just like a struggle to my mind; My heart was an Amorist, that amored when you denied. My love was aphonic, but burdly and splendid; For you it was like a puzzle, you broke it! . I may not be the one ideal, but the real; My love was not esoteric, but it was areal. You are like an arcane lassy, who was meant by few; Your ariose beauty, always get me blew! . I miss those tables and chairs in the cafeteria, where we sat; I too miss those days, when we do late-night chats. Your voice was canorous, that never feel me alone, Being your absence, it feels my heart was thrown! . I was crazed about you for years, But when you refuse, my eyes were filled with tears. My time period was getting more longer; As passing days without you were very stronger! . After you left, I'm off-tracked; Your egregious mind, letting me get you smacked. Unfortunately, I stopped, when you blush; Finally, let me say, you were my favorite crush! -Indr

In my room.

In my room. My room is my shelter, my home, Where I live and roam. It is the place where, l play ; Remain safe and feel slay. When I come inside, through the room door, I feel comfortable more; Nobody in my room lives here, Except for me and my things there. My belongings are full in my room, Which I have to clean and broom. No one other of my things rather; Only about my things, I have to bother. I have a bed where, I sleep and rest. I keep clean my pillows and blanket, keep it aside on my bed; So, it doesn't feel like a fest! Facing towards the east there is a windowpane, At least, from where my room air gains. Keep it fresh and fragrance filthy, So I feel to breathe healthy. Full of books and study belongings, there is a table, Where I sit on a chair to be able; To do my deeds, As I like to write and read! In my table, I have a stuffed toy; that brings inside me a joy. Loneliness in me disappear, When I se